Windows 10 Technical Preview for telephones is presently accessible to download. This is a prerelease rendition of Microsoft’s forthcoming portable working framework. You ought to just download this on the off chance that you need to attempt another working framework on your Windows Phone gadget. Since this is beta programming, a hefty portion of your most loved applications may not take a shot at it and moving up to it at this time is not suggested on your essential telephone as the sneak peak is still all that much a work in advancement.
In the event that you have an extra Windows Phone gadget lying around or on the off chance that you love playing around with most recent (possibly surrey) fabricates of working frameworks, then read on.
As of now, Microsoft says just six Lumia telephones can download and introduce Windows 10 Technical Preview for telephones. These are: Lumia 630, Lumia 635, Lumia 636, Lumia 638, Lumia 730 and Lumia 830.
Backing up your files
This is beta programming and consequently can be extremely carriage. That is the reason we prescribe that you make a complete reinforcement of your Windows Phone first. We have composed a definite guide on the best way to reinforcement and erase all information on your Windows Phone gadget and you must go take after all the steps recorded there before undertaking.
Downloading and introducing Windows 10 Technical Preview
The procedure for downloading Windows 10 Technical Preview for telephones is not very hard, particularly in the event that you know how to download and introduce Windows 10 Technical Preview on your PC. Take after these steps.
- Head to the Windows Insider page.
- Click Get Started to sign up for the system.
- Enter your Outlook.com email location and secret word.
- Click Sign in.
- Perused the terms of administration, span down and check I acknowledge the terms of this understanding (needed).
- Click Submit.
- Span down and click Phone.
- Span down and click Get the preview.
- Download the Windows Insider application on your Windows Phone gadget.
- Open the application and sign in utilizing your Microsoft account.
- Tap Get builds.
- Here you’ll need to pick between getting OS overhauls as they’re discharged or after a few bugs have been settled. Tap Insider Fast to stay on the forefront or pick Insider Slow on the off chance that you’d like a marginally more solid form.
- Examine all the warnings and after that tap Accept.
- Tap the Windows on your telephone.
- Go to Settings > Phone Update.
- Tap Check for update.
Now you can download the most recent Windows 10 preview for your smartphone.